Minnesota Travel Information Web Sites – Including the Boundary Waters Canoe Area (BWCA), Quetico Park and North Shore Lake Superior Info
- Ely Chamber of Commerce Find information about lodging, events, dining in and around Ely, Minnesota.
- Boundary Waters Image Gallery By Outdoor Photographer Layne Kennedy. See what the area looks like before you visit, or when you wish you could be here.
- Ely Minnesota.com – Ely & BWCA Web siteYour Direct Connection to the Boundary Waters Canoe Area of northeastern Minnesota. With the most comprehensive visitor information, from canoe trips to dog sledding adventures.
- Minnesota North Shore Visitor Guide The most detailed Web site about Minnesota’s North Shore of Lake Superior. State Parks, Maps, Shipwrecks, Lodging, Activities and a lot more.
- Quetico Park Visitor Information Adventure Canoe Trip Planning Center for the Quetico Provincial Park of Ontario, Canada.
Direct Connections to Museum Supporters
- Bearskin Lodge Family Resort and Cross Country Ski Center on the Gunflint Trail, Grand Marais, Minnesota.
- Explore Canoe Country Guided and scheduled canoe trips in the BWCA and Quetico Park. Gunflint Trail, Grand Marais, Minnesota.
- Gunflint Pines Resort Four season lake resort, with cabins, campgrounds, and cross country ski trails. Gunflint Trail, Grand Marais, Minnesota.
- Nelson’s Travelers Rest Motel and Cabins Located on the shore of Lake Superior in Grand Marais, Minnesota.
- Pincushion Mountain Bed and Breakfast Located above Grand Marais, Minnesota.
- River Point Resort and Outfitting Co. “Best of the Midwest”. Rated one of the Top 4 Resorts in Minnesota by Midwest Living Magazine, April 2002
- Senty Handcrafted Log Homes Husband and Wife Log Construction Builders, Grand Marais, Minnesota.
- Sommers Canoe Base The Charles L. Sommers Wilderness Canoe Base located in Ely, Minnesota.
- Timber Wolf Lodge Four-season getaway for family, friends, and groups, near Ely, Minnesota.
- Voyageur North Canoe Outfitters A full service outfitter located in Ely, Minnesota.
Want to Link to Us?
All of the Individuals and businesses listed on this page have provided a link to the Dorothy Molter Museum. Once you have added a link to the Dorothy Molter Museum at (www.rootbeerlady.com), please contact us with the following information to have your link added on this page:
Your Business Name
A short introductory statement
Your Web Site Address
What page address on your site, did you link from?
Your Telephone Number